[klee-dev] [Help Us] Working on KLEE with Non-Numerik Program

Hutagaol NR nanihutagaol at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:01:52 BST 2019

Hello KLEE Dev,

My name is Nani, I'm still new in KLEE symbolic execution. I and my team
want to know more about KLEE, because this is the topic of my college last
project.
Based on the searches we have done, there a lot of paper that discuss about
KLEE, but they only use numeric program as study object.

In pre-existing research called "Test Case Generation with KLEE as Symbolic
Testing Tool for Non-Numerik Program", they proved that KLEE can generate
test case with non-numeric program, produce so many test suite, but very
low coverage level. This is the disadvantage of KLEE with non-numeric
program, it only touches small path in the code program.

In our current research, we will conduct the pre-existing research above,
in improving coverage with KLEE by using non-numeric program as study
object.
But we're still limited in terms of resources. May be if one of you have a
research about KLEE with non-numeric program, it will very helpful for us.
Not only about the paper, may be if one of you have a knowledge about this,
please kindly reply this email.

Thankyou so much...

---
Sincerely