[klee-dev] Running KLEE on ST-COMP benchmark

wujie 15000967816 at 163.com
Sun Sep 29 04:34:45 BST 2019

Dear KLEE group developers:
Apologize for the inconvenience. I am writing to you in the hope that you may kindly give me some help on how to make KLEE run on the benchmark(https://test-comp.sosy-lab.org/2020/rules.php).  Becase there are so many extern statement like "__VERIFIER_nondet_",can we use an easy way to make KLEE run on it instead of replacing every extern statement to "klee_make_symbolic" manually? Looking forward to your reply!
Thanks!
WuJie