[klee-dev] Timed-out solver queries

Hooman homyhost at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:39:42 BST 2020

*******************
This email originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and attachments unless you recognise the sender.
If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list https://spam.ic.ac.uk/SpamConsole/Senders.aspx to disable email stamping for this address.
*******************
Dear all,

I have two questions and I will appreciate any help.

1- I am wondering how is it possible to find out the percentage of
timed-out queries out of all queries sent to solver? I am aware of the
-log-timed-out-queries option. but apparently it is not working. because
it is by default enabled but in a long klee execution (2 days) I don't
see any logged timed-out queries. I also don't know where to look for it
:) Moreover, I tried to combine -use-query-log=solver:smt2
-min-query-time-to-log=20 --max-solver-time=20 options together to kind
of trying to log queries which took more than 20 seconds but
solver-queries.smt2 file is empty after a long run.

2- How is it possible to associate a timed-out query with certain part
of the code. So to understand what parts klee was not able to cover.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Hooman