[klee-dev] KLEE Slow execution while executing natively

Hooman homyhost at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:50:44 BST 2020

*******************
This email originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and attachments unless you recognise the sender.
If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list https://spam.ic.ac.uk/SpamConsole/Senders.aspx to disable email stamping for this address.
Dear all,

I am trying to execute part of a program symbolically. before using
klee_make_symbolic() function, I have some functions which are supposed
to be executed natively because I have not made anything symbolic yet.
However, this part is executed really slowly. When I execute this part
with llvm interpreter, It is executed much faster. I would appreciate
any kind of help.

Kind regards,

Hooman