[klee-dev] How to use wllvm without "-c" when building KLEE tutorial?

XIE Xuan lebron716 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 17 08:50:36 GMT 2020

*******************
This email from originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and attachments unless you recognise the sender.
If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list https://spam.ic.ac.uk/SpamConsole/Senders.aspx to disable email stamping for this address.
Hi there,

I am now playing around KLEE and try to use wllvm to build bitcode file in the first tutorial (http://klee.github.io/tutorials/testing-function/). But it always complain "undefined reference to 'klee_make_symbolic'" even I give all the dependency(those .a file) of KLEE to wllvm. When I add "-c" to wllvm, things become normal and it can successfully compile. However, I would like to use wllvm without "-c". Does anybody know how use wllvm without "-c" to a single c file and why the situation above will happen?

Thanks!