[klee-dev] Dummy pthread library?

Alastair Reid adreid at google.com
Thu Jul 30 17:37:49 BST 2020

Is there a dummy pthread library that I can use with single-threaded
programs that only use a single thread but are linked against thread-safe
libraries (i.e., threads that call pthread_* functions).

I am 99.9% sure that I don't need any actual thread support - just an
implementation that pretends to support a single thread.
I'm guessing that a dummy library would mostly consist of a bunch of
functions that return constant values because there is only one thread, no
lock contention, etc.
And I'm also guessing that somebody has already implemented such a library.

--
Alastair Reid

ps The functions that I need (as reported when I run KLEE) are:

  pthread_attr_destroy
  pthread_attr_getstack
  pthread_attr_init
  pthread_cond_destroy