[klee-dev] llvm-config cannot be found when build uclibc in step 4

Cedric Lontsi cedriclontsi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:29:55 BST 2020

Hi,
I am installing  Klee with llvm-6.0 using this link
http://klee.github.io/releases/docs/v2.0/build-llvm60/.
I would like to install uclibc and the POSIX environment model. But when I
ran *./configure --make-llvm-lib*, it produces the following errors
* > >  INFO: DIsabling assertions*
* > > IINFO: Configuring for Debug build*

* > > INFO: Configuring for LLVM bitcode archive *
* > > INFO: Using llvm-config at... None*
* > > ERROR: llvm-config cannot be found*
I  tried this command : CC=/usr/bin/clang-6.0  ./configure --make-llvm-lib
but I still got the same error.  I make sure that  llvm-config-6.0 and
clang-6.0 are in the path.

Please is there any other way to that?
cordially

--