[klee-dev] Overview of KLEE’s main command-line options

Nani Hutagaol nanihutagaol at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:07:24 BST 2020

Hi all,

If I want to generate test case of some program using KLEE,
is it enough if only use the command options available on the
https://klee.github.io/docs/options/page, such as-sym-arg,-sym-files, or
-sym-stdin, an others like in this page?

I mean, for any kind of program and for example we simply use: klee
-posix-runtime password.bc A -sym-files 1 10?

Because I tried to generate test case on several program, but I didn't get
the test case on some program, although I tried all of the command options.
Or maybe there any other command that I miss?
Please help me if I'm wrong..

Thank you
--

Warm Regards