[klee-dev] question on klee-stats options

Aleksei Pleshakov qroort at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:05:04 BST 2021

Hi all!
Currently I am trying to understand what particular KLEE execution
statistics are important for me to know and I am struggling to understand
what some of the options mean. I haven't managed to find a more detailed
description on those, so could you please elaborate on the meaning of
"active states"? I assume that is about ExectionState object, and active
state means being processed in the engine at the moment. So does the option
MaxStates stand for the number of forks that are analyzed simultaneously?
Also, could you please hint me what wrt and wall time are? And would you
mind what time does Tfork measure?
[image: изображение.png]