[klee-dev] About filename extension of symbolic files

Weiqi Wang wq.wang at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 23 00:54:39 BST 2021

Hi,

I’m posting my solution here in case anybody else would find it useful.
Commenting out https://github.com/klee/klee/blob/master/runtime/POSIX/fd.c#L60-L61 works in my case.
If anyone would like to use the same approach, keep in mind that any filename starting with A, B … would now be symbolic.

Best,
Weiqi