[klee-dev] How can I get the testcase content in real-time?

rongze xv xxurongze at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:14:13 GMT 2021

Hi klee-dev members,

If I understand correctly, the state of KLEE should represent the
currently running path? If this is the case, KLEE will generate a test
case for each state. I hope that when KLEE generates each test case,
its test case content will be output in real-time. Which part of the
code should be modified (I guess it is in the run function of
Executor. cpp)? Or is there an easier way to change it?

If you can reply to me in your spare time, thank you very much!!

Sincerely,
Xu Rongze