[klee-dev] Can klee modify ktest file?

JingXiaoni jingxiaoni at icloud.com
Tue Jan 5 07:01:48 GMT 2021

Hi all,
I generared test cases for target test code. I can view each test case with ktest-tool,replay is ok too.
Then I modified target test code and deleted one or more symbols and corresponding stmt,then replay the test case, error is reported.
The error showed symbol in ktest can't be found,this is right as the symbols had been deleted.
My question is how can I do to make the ktest can replay normally.For example:there is a way to delete the symbols in ktest file to make the ktest symbols are corresponding to the modified target test code.
Thanks in advance.