[klee-dev] math.h functions interpreted as external

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 16:36:39 GMT 2021

Hi Juan,

The warnings say that no implementation for these functions is
available.  You should compile uclibc with support for these functions.

However, note that mainline KLEE does not have support for symbolic
floating point operations, but there are a couple of (open-source but
unmaintained) extensions of KLEE which do:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/publications/17-klee-n-version-fp-ase.html