[klee-dev] .kteest & .kquery files

Pansilu Pitigalaarachchi pansilu.pitigalaarachchi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:30:29 BST 2021

Hi,

*.ktest files*
I was able to use KLEE generated .ktest files in seed mode. My current
requirement is to dictate a portion of a parth in the form of a seed.
Therefore, I would like to craft .ktest files to be used as a seed. Can I
please know if there is any documentation or info on the content/format &
attributes of a .ktest file that I can follow in my attempt to craft .ktest
files of my choice.

*.kquery files*
Similar to the use of .ktest files as seeds, can I check if KLEE takes
files containing path constraints as an input for execution. Eg: .kquery or
.cvc files to dictate an execution path/sub tree of our choice.

I would really appreciate it if you can help clarify. Thanks in advance.
--

Pansilu Pitigalaarachchi