[klee-dev] Homebrew Package

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 22:10:35 GMT 2021

Hi Carlo,

We had a Homebrew tap set up a while ago see,
https://github.com/klee/homebrew-klee, but it is currently unmaintained.
  So what we need is to have maintainers for these different packages.
This is why it was great to hear about the Homebrew package you created
(which I hope you'd like to maintain) and about the other packages of
KLEE being maintained by other volunteers.