[klee-dev] Registration now open for the 2nd International KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 25 17:56:29 BST 2021

Hi all,

I am happy to let you know that registration is now open for the 2nd
KLEE workshop, taking place online on 10-11 June:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee21/registration.html

We have a very interesting program with a keynote from Chao Wang on
adversarial symbolic execution for detecting side-channel leaks:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee21/keynote.html

and 24 presentations from across the globe on a variety of interesting
topics:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee21/presentations.html

Big thanks to our sponsors this year: Bloomberg, Samsung, Google and
Imperial College London!