[klee-dev] Effect of --optimize

Eduardo R B Marques ebmarques at fc.up.pt
Thu Sep 23 21:32:10 BST 2021

Thanks a lot, -klee-call-optimisation=false works. Are there any other side effects of optimisation worth noting?

(btw clang also removes the call to match irrelevant with -O2, I am going to check there is an option to disable
that kind of optimisation within clang as well, I suppose there is one ).

Best,
Eduardo