[klee-dev] KLEE 2022 Workshop: Free online registration now available & in-person registration still open

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 16:50:08 BST 2022

Hi all,

We have opened today the online registration for the KLEE'22 workshop,
which is free for everyone! (but we might need to restrict the number of
places)

In-person registration is still available until 1st September; if you
can make it to London, in-person participation is the best way to
experience the workshop.

https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee22/registration.html

We have an exciting list of keynotes and accepted contributions, which
you can find here:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee22/keynotes.html
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee22/accepted_contributions.html

I hope to see as many of you at the workshop!

Cristian, on behalf of the KLEE'22 Organising Team