[klee-dev] 3rd International KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution -- 15-16 September, London and online

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Mon May 16 23:00:20 BST 2022

Hi all,

I'm very excited to announce the 3rd International KLEE Workshop on
Symbolic Execution (KLEE 2022), taking place in London and online on
15-16 September 2022:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee22/
https://twitter.com/kleesymex/status/1526310428485341187

The first two workshops were really great, with participants from around
the world (over 80 to the first one in London, over 200 to the second
one online) with an array of interesting keynotes, talks and posters:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee18/
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee21/

I am looking forward to another one, so please consider contributing an
interesting presentation and/or poster:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee22/cfpresentations.html
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee22/cfposters.html

Big thanks to Daniel, Frank, Martin, Hassan and Jamie for their role as
co-organizers of this 3rd edition!

Many thanks to Bloomberg, Samsung, Google and Imperial College London
for their sponsorship!  To keep registration costs low, we are still
looking for a few more sponsors, so if your organization is interested
in sponsoring the workshop, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in September!