[klee-dev] Video games and embedded systems???

David Blubaugh davidblubaugh2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 15:36:52 BST 2022

  Martin,
 Ok thank you very much for your response.
I greatly appreciate it.
I was wondering is there any verified and validated methodology to divide a large application such as a modern video game into more testable sub systems???
Then once you combine those separate components back together that there are no errors in the interface or interaction of those separately tested sub programs???

Thanks

David Blubaugh