[klee-dev] KLEE 2024: One week until first (visa-safe) deadline

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 13:23:13 BST 2023

Hi all,

Just a short reminder that there is one week left until the early
submission deadline for KLEE 2024!  As I mentioned before, the
submission process is very lightweight: an abstract and a link to
already published work that you'd like to present, or an extended
abstract of up to two pages for work in progress.

https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee24/
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee24/

Best wishes,
Cristian