[klee-dev] Announcing KLEE 2024: 4th International KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution, April 2024 in Lisbon

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 12:57:29 BST 2023

Dear all,

It is my great pleasure to announce the 4th edition of the International
KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution, KLEE 2024!

KLEE 2024 will take place in April in Lisbon, Portugal, co-located with
ICSE 2024, the flagship software engineering conference:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee24/

KLEE 2024 follows three successful editions (2018, 2021 and 2022), which
  together have gathered over 400 participants from six different
continents spanning academia, industry and government.  One of the main
goals of the workshop is to get together symbolic execution researchers,
as well as KLEE developers and users to exchange ideas, understand each
other’s interests and needs, and discuss the evolution of symbolic
execution technology.  A particular emphasis will be placed on
connecting academic researchers working with KLEE and symbolic execution
with industrial users interested in using KLEE to improve their software
products.

As in prior years, the workshop has no proceedings.  Instead, we will
have a call for presentations and posters; the submission site is
already open!  Both published and ongoing work are welcome to be
presented and the submission is low-effort: an abstract and a link to
published work, or an extended abstract of up to two pages for work in
progress.

The first round deadline (which is more likely to guarantee a
presentation/poster slot, as well as provide ample time to obtain a visa
if needed) is on 3rd of November!

We thank again our sponsors for the first three editions: UK EPSRC,
Baidu, Bloomberg, Fujitsu, Google, Qualcomm, Huawei, Samsung, Trail of
Bits and Imperial College London.  If you would like to sponsor the next
edition, please get in touch with me by replying to this message.

Looking forward to your submissions,
Cristian, also on behalf of Daniel, Frank and Martin as KLEE 2024 Chairs