[klee-dev] KLEE 2024 -- Keynote speakers announced & early registration deadline coming up

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 1 12:07:25 GMT 2024

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce a fantastic list of keynotes -- Tevfik
Bultan, Tomasz Kuchta, and Corina Pasareanu -- for the upcoming KLEE'24
workshop:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee24/keynotes.html

The workshop will be co-located with ICSE'24, and will take place 15-16
April in Lisbon:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee24/

The early registration deadline is coming up, on 12 February:
https://conf.researchr.org/attending/icse-2024/registration

We hope to see many of you at the workshop in Lisbon!

Best wishes,
Cristian, Daniel, Frank, Martin, as KLEE'24 Chairs