Mirrors and ftp sites

lee at sq.com lee at sq.com
Fri Apr 11 03:56:54 BST 1997

> I think we would find it useful to have material related to XML-DEV
> mirrored and this is really an appeal to see if anyone is willing
> to offer some basic help.

I am investigating making a mirror on our servers in Canada and England.
Does anyone know how much traffic there is?

We should be able to do something within a few days, I think.  I hope.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, lee at sq.com         | lq-text freely available Unix text retrieval
Senior Technical Consultant   | FAQs: Metafont fonts, OPEN LOOK UI, OpenWindows

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers