pointers to WWW6 D-Day XML track demos?

Bertrand Melese Bertrand.Melese at grif.grif.fr
Wed Apr 16 10:55:20 BST 1997

At 08:12 16/04/97 -0700, Norbert H. Mikula wrote:
>Mike_Spreitzer.PARC at xerox.com wrote:
>> I attended the XML track of WWW6 D-Day, and found it interesting.
>> I'd like a
>> list of links to the demos and/or information about what was demoed.

GRIF has demoed the alpha version of its new XML authoring tool.
This demonstration shows how Grif's SGML-based authoring technology can be
used to create and publish XML documents with or without a DTD, and how new
tags can be added interactively to HTML documents using an XML-enabled HTML
authoring tool.
The demo also shows  interactive definition of CSS rules to format these new
tags, as well as to change the formating of other already existing tags.

Documents describing this demos will be on our server http://www.grif.fr
in the next few days.

Bertrand MELESE
President	, Grif
Bertrand.Melese at grif.fr
http://www.grif.fr
Phone: +33 1 30 12 14 30
Fax:     +33 1 30 64 06 46
Grif SA, BP 266
78053 St Quentin en Yvelines CEDEX, FRANCE

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers