LISTRIVIA: A bit of fun

Jim Harmon jharmon at telecnnct.com
Thu Dec 18 23:21:29 GMT 1997

Peter Murray-Rust wrote:

> At 11:39 18/12/97 -0800, Murray Altheim wrote:
> >PLEASE can you avoid having any fun. I have received private mail in
> >support of this view and I shall be very boring in pursuing this.  It's not
> >difficult to avoid, and for most people it's a waste of time and money.
>
> My apologies to anyone who was offended, or whose manager was offended.

I've been lurking on this list for months now.

Peter's post is the first one I've actually copied to friends.

In sight of the holiday(s), I think it's appropriate to lighten up a
little.

Thankyou, Peter for the very entertaining post in a very staid topic
forum.

(And thank you, everyone else, for having this forum.  I learn from you
all, every time I scan a message.)

--
   Jim Harmon                           The Telephone Connection
jim at telecnnct.com                          Rockville, Maryland