element content vs. element attribute

Paul Prescod papresco at technologist.com
Sun Dec 21 17:06:50 GMT 1997

Tad McClellan wrote:
> [ I hope I don't mispeak here. I haven't yet gotten my arms around all
>   the differences between XML and SGML. (That's why I am lurking here ;-)
>
>   Someone please correct me if I have it wrong in an XML context
> ]

No, you are absolutely right. The original poster was a little confused
about CDATA. I meant to point that out but forgot. Thanks for doing so.

--
Paul Prescod -- http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

Art is always at peril in universities, where there are so many people,
young and old, who love art less than argument, and dote upon a text
that provides the nutritious pemmican on which scholars love to chew.
				-- Robertson Davies in "The Cunning Man"

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)