spam - chain letter

Jim Harmon jharmon at telecnnct.com
Mon Dec 22 19:21:50 GMT 1997

Chris Maden wrote:
> [Jim Harmon]
> > DO NOT forward the message to ANYONE esle.
>
> Yeah - being amused by it doesn't mean I was glad to receive it.
>
> > (You'ld think everyone would have heard about this cr*p by now.
> > These things go around about every 6 months.)
>
> In general, yes, but I've never seen this one before.  I don't know
> what Davidofvf's deal is, but that message was very bizarre.

"Davidofvf" has flamed me numerous times today.

He claims he wrote this himself, entirely.

I've reported him to relevant AOL persons, and this particular abuse
should end.

This guy seems to think of himself as a "hacker" and will be rudely
awakend shortly.

(The previous incarnations of this letter spoke of a beekeeper in
Venezuela, a housewife in California, etc. etc., and had absolutely no
purpose beyond "send more letters, or you'll be sorry", via snailmail.)
--
   Jim Harmon                           The Telephone Connection
jim at telecnnct.com                          Rockville, Maryland