Christmas Interuptions

Rzepa, Henry h.rzepa at ic.ac.uk
Tue Dec 23 12:55:56 GMT 1997

Dear all,

During the Christmas vacation, neither I nor the local list administrators
will be around to deal with any problems relating to the list.

Given the most unfortunate spams that members might have received
personally (ie not directly via the list itself), we have decided to suspend
certain list operations during the vacation.

Specifically, these are

a) (un) subscription requests to the list are now fully private, ie MUST
be moderated by myself.  No-one will be able to subscribe
(or unsubscribe, the two are linked) from the list during the vacation period.

b) The hypermail archive will not be updated during this period.

Postings to the list from existing members WILL continue
and will NOT need to be moderated. Please accept however that
we will not be able to respond to any undesirable postings during
this period. It is my fervent hope that there will be none of course.

Very best wishes to you all for  Christmas and the new year.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)