sample Dtd & XML files

P. Ju phj at teleport.com
Thu Jul 3 11:02:31 BST 1997

I've found a few DTDs and XML files here and there.  One simple but
excellent example is on the iX Web site:

http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/E/1997/06/106/listings.html

(The "artikel.html" is an excellent, concise description of XML, too.)

There are also the Shakespearean texts marked up by Jon Bosak..  (I've
forgotten where to find them.)

You can also try the sample XML files and DTDs that come with Microsoft's
MSXML parser.

I'm interested in finding more examples as well... especially those
incorporating XML-LINK and whatever natal stages? of XML-STYLE and
XML-other-stuff.

Patricia

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers