Need author for part of XML book

P. Ju phj at teleport.com
Thu Jul 17 00:41:46 BST 1997

Hi all.

I am in dire need of authors for part of an XML book.  It is being
published by a prominent computer book publisher.  You will get an
appropriate portion of the advance as well as royalties.

I'll need someone who can crank out 4 chapters at 20pp each (manuscript,
not including pictures) by next Thursday (7/24).  These are the topics
you'll need to write about:

New Development Paradigms (Description: what changes XML will bring to
software development)

Writing XML Software (Description: detailed how-to about writing
XML parsers, processors, displayers.. can include XML-LANG, XML-LINK, and
XML-STYLE)

Securing XML-based Applications (Description: all security aspects
involved in XML applications... include OpenPGP, a new initiative from
the IETF, include specifics on what security will be in place for online
commerce)

Modifying Existing Tools (what developers will be doing in order
to modify HTML editors to output XML, Web servers to deliver XML,
server-side programs to parse XML, SGML applications to speak XML)

Anyone who has the time and the expertise to help out with this project,
*please* contact me.

Thank you!

Patricia Ju
phj at teleport.com