XML-Data

Jean Paoli jeanpa at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 25 19:04:24 BST 1997

The current version of XML-Data, the Microsoft Position Paper, is at
http://www.microsoft.com/standards/xml, along with a white paper on XML.
Together, these documents present our vision for the use of structured
data on the web.
I hope these are easier to use than the version I mailed to you on
Sunday.

The XML-Data paper is also in http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/9706/xml-data
(thanks to Dan Conolly).

-Jean Paoli