XML-Data

Peter Murray-Rust Peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 23:53:04 BST 1997

In message <78DFE33066ABD0118B9200805FD431BA93299D at RED-16-MSG.dns.microsoft.com> Jean Paoli writes:
> The current version of XML-Data, the Microsoft Position Paper, is at
> http://www.microsoft.com/standards/xml, along with a white paper on XML.
> Together, these documents present our vision for the use of structured
> data on the web.
> I hope these are easier to use than the version I mailed to you on
> Sunday.

Thanks very much Jean,
	In fact the mail that was sent last week was unreadable on my mailer
(completely) although it still had to be downloaded.

	It would be appreciated if *very* large documents were mounted on the
WWW and not directly mailed to this list, because not everyone can read them
easily, and some of us have to pay for connect time.

	I discovered the URL independently and it's certainly a useful
resource for the XML community - abstracters and curators will no doubt add
it to their pages.

	P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers