NXP is still alive (Sorry for being late)

Norbert Mikula nmikula at edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Sun Mar 2 10:29:45 GMT 1997

To all XML freaks,

I was off the XML-WG list for a few days, our daemon was down,
and I missed that this list was set up.

Just by chance I found the message now on c.t.s. I wonder
why I didn't see it before :-(

However, NXP is not dead. I will now try to sync with
current status of disucussion, especially the API
thread is interesting to me.

An advance announcement, the next official release
of NXP includes catalog support (including DELEGATE and
CATALOG). You can expect it in a few days.....

During the last days I was very busy to redesign
my DSSSL engine YADE.

-----
Best regards,
Norbert H. Mikula

= SGML, DSSSL, Intra- & Internet, AI, Java
= mailto:nmikula at edu.uni-klu.ac.at
= http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~nmikula