Listrivia

Peter Murray-Rust Peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 13:25:22 GMT 1997

I shall be away next week as guest of the German Chemical Society
in Wurzburg, where I shall be giving a lecture on "Structured
Documents and Hyperlinking in Chemistry"  The URL for the conference
is at:
http://schiele.organik.uni-erlangen.de/cic/IuK97/
and my abstract for the Wednesday session is visible under that.  I shall
be talking about CML and XML and I hope to give a demonstration.

I shall not be able to mail to this list for a week [sighs of relief].
Henry Rzepa will continue to manage the technical aspects of the list.

[BTW Henry does all the hard work with managing e-mail addresses which
doesn't automatically come to my notice and I am very grateful to him.
He may mail some recommendations to comp.text.sgml about e-mail addresses
since these can cause confusion.]

	P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers