XML parsers hit the big time

Peter Murray-Rust Peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 23:47:10 GMT 1997

In message <199703140716.XAA07782 at boethius.eng.sun.com> bosak at atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM (Jon Bosak) writes:
> Congratulations, XML implementors!  You've just become strategic to a
> big industry initiative!
[...notice of CDF release...]

I'd like to welcome the involvement of commercial developers and extend a
special welcome to any newcomers to contribute to the list.  [We appreciate
that involvement in an XML-project may be sensitive and that you may not
wish to publicise this.]  I think it's particularly important that fuzzy
areas of the spec are discussed, because none of us want 'very slightly
different versions of XML'.

	P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers