MBone

Ingo Macherius Ingo.Macherius at tu-clausthal.de
Sun Mar 16 03:44:16 GMT 1997

This is a bit off topic, sorry.
I don't have the opportunity to go to WWW6, but luckily I have MBone
connection and see there are four channels prepared. Unluckily I tested
transmissions from the US and found the Germany-USA link insufficient
to deliver understandable speech. So my question is, whether the sessions
are recorded and avaliable for download. This would enable me to watch.
Second question: What's the broadcast schedule for the XML sessions ?
Thanks in advance.

	++im
--
Snail : Ingo Macherius // L'Aigler Platz 4 // D-38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
Mail  : Ingo.Macherius at tu-clausthal.de WWW: http://www.tu-clausthal.de/~inim/

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers