Unusual error with MSXML

Ben Trafford btrafford at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 4 04:34:40 GMT 1997

Chris Lovett wrote:

> > very good at guesswork. Any help you could proffer would be very much
> > appreciated, even if it's just pointing me to some more narrative-style
> > documentation (if any exists).
> >
> [Chris Lovett]  This is the old error message format are you sure it
> installed ok ? The new msxml.java doesn't print out the exception stack any
> more.

> of the hard drives of two machines, one with IE 4 and one with IE 3.  I now
> get the same weird Java errors he did running the correct combination of the
> new version of MSXML with the old version of jview.

	So, let's see if I get this straight:

	Simon has experienced the same crashes as myself, which Chris hopes to
fix with his latest build. Now, the error message I got from Simon was
from an old version of MSXML?

	Regardless, is there more documentation on the error messages MSXML is
giving?

--->Ben Trafford

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)