Query Languages for XML

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 14 16:50:51 GMT 1997

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Joe Lapp wrote:
}
}Is there any interest in putting a draft together to present to
}the WG?  Having a draft to work with could jump-start things.
}
}I am currently on a self-funded sabbatical, and I have a lot of
}time to devote to such an effort.  I wouldn't mind coordinating
}the process so long as we can gather a pool of people who are
}willing to put some time into thinking about the issues.
}
Excuse me for jumping in in the middle of a thread, but could someone tell
me what kind of query language is being asked for?  I'm working in a group
which is trying to develop just such a thing in XML...

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)