Three Access Language Paradigms

Jonathan Robie jwrobie at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 19 15:52:58 GMT 1997

At 11:54 PM 11/18/97 -0800, Tim Bray wrote:

>It *may* be the case that XLL xpointers hit a good 80-20 point
>in terms of what we'd like in a query language and in ease of
>implementation. -Tim

Tim,

In XLL, is there a way to combine conditions with boolean operators? Say I
am using XL7, and I need to do a query for those billable items for a
particular patient number AND for a particular physician. Can I do this with
XLL? If there are boolean operators, is there a way to specify precedence?

Jonathan

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)