A Personnal XML release of the TEI Lite DTD

Patrice Bonhomme Patrice.Bonhomme at loria.fr
Thu Nov 27 13:11:48 GMT 1997

Hi,

As i am working both with TEI and XML, i am pleased to announce the
availability of my personnal XML release of  the TEI Lite DTD. The xteilite
DTD and 2 famous TEI lite encoded documents are available at the following URL:

	http://www.loria.fr/~bonhomme/xml.html

It is not an official release of the TEI Lite. A lot of things remains to be
done, for example the use of the XML-LINK (XLL). And some of the problems are
still pending (inclusion / exclusion on content model).

Both of the XML documents have been tested with the MSXML parser (v. 1.6) and
the Lark parser (v. 0.92).

I am also trying to make an XML compatible version of the <HI>big</HI> TEI P3
DTD(s), but the task is much more difficult as it requires almost a complete
rewriting of the TEI DTD modules.

Of course, all feedback is very appreciated.

Pat.
  bonhomme at loria.fr               |      Office : B.228
  http://www.loria.fr/~bonhomme   |      Phone  : 03 83 59 20 37
   * Projet Aquarelle : http://aqua.inria.fr