EMBED and validation
gfrer at luna.nl
Sun Nov 30 00:26:37 GMT 1997
As an outsider I follow the discussions about the topic.
Within Health CAre I forsee a need to achieve the following:
- there will be one Universal DTD (or whatever)
- based on this one DTD users will select portions of it to construct messages
- these messages might contain other messages or references to it
- depending on circumstances decided upon by the user he might or might not
want to view the whole collection of data as one piece (merged) or as data
- messages will be added to a receiving master patient record and either be
shown as references or merged.
So which way you organise it, I don't mind.
And Oh Yes.
We in medicine count upon the fact that all DTD's and subDTD's will be
stored in an Internet repository.
Keep up the good work :-)
Gerard Freriks,huisarts, MD
C. Sterrenburgstr 54
3151JG Hoek van Holland
the Netherlands Telephone: (+31) (0)174-384296/ Fax: -386249
Mobile : (+31) (0)6-54792800
ARS LONGA, VITA BREVIS
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
To (un)subscribe, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)
More information about the Xml-dev