XML-DEV Jewels

Peter Murray-Rust Peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 08:59:57 BST 1997

XML-DEV has been active for about 7 months and generated around 1000 postings.
This information is searchable thanks to Henry Rzepa. However there are some
postings which I feel are of lasting value and are not easy to locate by
keywords and other places where the thread has been useful (and perhaps
re-usable by newcomers to XML). I have therefore created a page of links to
the archived postings which is at:

http://www.vsms.nottingham.ac.uk/vsms/xml/jewels.html

This does NOT attempt to duplicate the other XML resources such as the FAQ
and Robin Cover's comprehensive analysis. If you fail there and on the keyword
search it may then be worth browsing this list.

Enjoy..

	P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers