Whitespace

Peter Murray-Rust Peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 11:27:43 BST 1997

In message <199709140826.JAA29099 at andromeda.ndirect.co.uk> "Neil Bradley" writes:

> > Neil Bradley proposed some simple rules (this is "version 1", a second
> > version, a little more complex, but simple enough, was proposed). I
> > really like
> > the approach, even if it doesn't work for the moment.
>
> I agree they are inadequate, but I think my second attempt was more
> acurate than my first, so I am surprised that you now dissect the
> first attempt. Still, I am happy to see this issue continue to be
> aired.

Any constructive discussion on this subject is appropriate for XML-DEV.
As we have archives, it's important that posters read them beforehand,
especially on this subject.

[...]
> I am more than happy for people to pull-apart my proposed rules. That
> is what I put them here for. But please refer to the second attempt,
> not the first.

Two procedural points (I am not commenting on the content):

- the postings are all referenceable by URLs on Henry Rzepa's archive,
so please use these if there is a chance of confusion.

[David D]
- please try to keep the same subject for the thread so that it can
later be read in hypermailed form more easily.

	P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers