why do namespaces have such a bad rep [4]

james anderson James.Anderson at mecom.mixx.de
Sat Apr 4 10:32:43 BST 1998

with consistent and complete support for namespaces, the identification
of token names would not be "automagical", you would have the means to
express the correspondence.

that's why i've kept my coffee table: when we're already busy with the
coffee and cake, and the next guests show up with the champagne, i don't
need three arms.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)