Expat released

James Clark jjc at jclark.com
Sun Apr 5 22:31:36 BST 1998

I've released a new version of my XML parser in C, previously called as
xmltok, but now renamed expat (EXtensible markup language PArser
Toolkit).  See http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html for more
information. This is the parser that is being used to add support for
XML to Netscape Navigator 5 and Perl.  I've switched to using the new
Mozilla Public License for this release and future releases.  Note that
if you have the previoous release, you can continue to use it according
to the license under which it was released.

James

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)