Inheritance in XML

Lisa Rein lisarein at finetuning.com
Thu Apr 23 17:18:06 BST 1998

> [Matthew Gertner:]
>
> | In last month's Wired, XML made it into the "hype list" with the
> | comment that we crazy XML types are kidding ourselves because XML will
> | never fly without well-defined semantics.

Hey sorry -- me and Wired were fighting for a few weeks (over the fact
that they didn't link to the W3C site ANYWHERE in my XML/Perl article)
and they took a jiggly whack at the topic in my absence :-)
(she said....feeling slightly vindicated...)

I'm back at my post now.  And (since I've already offended anyone who
will be by my trite comments) as we speak I'm doing a story on the
pseudo-rivalry between RDF Schema and XML Data.

Jon, I'm assuming I can mention the wonderful news in my story...
(please)

lisa

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)