XML Developer Independent Lobby - A Call for Membership

Don Park donpark at quake.net
Sun Apr 26 03:13:21 BST 1998

Hello,

It is my opinion that further discussion on the topic is unnecessary and
even harmful to the sanity of Peter the Great, Czar of Listmania.

If you are interested in joining a non-profit organization of independent
XML developers and writers, NOW is the time to step forward.  We have about
10 willing to join, we need 10 more.

The person to contact is Frank Boumphrey ( bckman at ix.netcom.com ).

Expected immediate cost is few hundred dollars.  Expected long term cost is
absolute confidentiality and willingness to put the interest of the
community ahead of your own.

Thank you very much,

Don Park
http://www.docuverse.com/personal/index.html