And now what? (was Re: Inheritance in XML)

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 23:09:59 BST 1998

At 23:39 27/04/98 +0800, James K. Tauber wrote:
[...]
>There is an appallingly simple taxonomy at my site and no direct links to
>the DTDs themselves (although I plan to change that this week). I'd like to
>spin off that part of my XML site and have registered a domain name for that
>purpose (although there isn't a site there yet).
>
>Let's do this!

I have a very warm glow this evening - lots of ideas and offers for
implementation are starting to bubble up.  Several people have mailed about
the editor discussion - there's no doubt that communally we have a great
deal of complementary experience. Similarly here. I get the impression that
the technology and the critical mass of enthusiasts is starting to
converge. We also have the experience of working in distributed projects.
Perhaps we should try to pull this together in a week or two - allow more
postings first.

	P.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)