XML Exchange

Jeffrey Ricker ricker at xmls.com
Wed Apr 29 20:01:58 BST 1998

We are happy to announce the launch of XML Exchange,

http://www.xmlx.com

a forum for creating and sharing industry-specific document type definitions.

We are aggressively adding content and capability to this site. The forums,
which are the heart of the site, are up and running now.

We hope that you will join us. We have created this site as a service to
the XML community. You are that community. As such, we heartily welcome in
recommendations you may have to improve the site.

We look forward to hearing from you at XML Exchange.

Jeffrey Ricker
XMLSolutions, LLC
ricker at xmls.com
703.585.5000